Life is all a balancing act

As I interact with more and more people telling me their lives are out of control, I stop and assess my own life. I am married with a 2 year old, run a family wellness practice, and still have bills Yet, I make time to exercise, eat right, take personal time, date night time, and get adjusted. As I look myself in the mirror, I feel that if I can do it, anyone can. I put my shoes on one at a time, just like the rest of you. The only true difference is that I have spent so much time educating myself on the benefits of living a healthy lifestyle. One must note that it is still a struggle. What I have found to work is to actually schedule my workouts, adjustments, date nights, and so on. As sterile as this sounds, I am able to get way more done in my off time and have set up my schedule to allow me to have time for the things in life that I want to do. If I am not the best me, I can not serve you to the fullest, cannot be the best husband, friend, or father. So to a certain extent, my health has to be prioritized, otherwise I may let others down. If you look at it from this angle, my prayer for you is that you will catch on and invest the time and energy into yourself. You're worth it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scroll no further for these fun facts about your spine

Back hurting this holiday season? You may be forgetting about this one significant cause.