From a heart of thankfulness

Thank you all who supported out bigger vision of helping out the Vancouver community by donating a bag of food. We were able to raise over $500 of food for those less fortunate and our Body In Balance community really made a big impact. I know you hear my speak it all the time, but I have a true vision of getting our community healthier, and it starts with hearts of gold. It's one thing to have the body in good physical shape so we can do and enjoy the things of life. When we are in a great state of thankfulness and generosity is where we can see tremendous growth.

This long weekend gave me a great opportunity to reflect on the many blessings our good Lord has given me. I have a beautiful wife (as I'm sure you would agree) a great family wellness practice, a wonderful son, and one on the way. God has given me a roof over my head and people to serve. What more could I ask for? I know it is hard times with people who have unfairly lost their jobs, and I am so grateful to have the opportunity to serve those who want to better than health through chiropractic care. My vision is to double the amount of people under care by next year. They don't have to come and see us at BIB, but when people choose to heal naturally and not use drugs and surgery for care, the community wins! Please continue to spread the good word. Share your successes with family and friends. If there is a loved one or friend that you think should get checked for nerve interference, please let them know about our warm office. We purposefully are cherry all the time (if you haven't noticed). Our office is a place where you can come, be greeted by name, and treated with respect and LOVE. Yes, love wins every time, and if you have learned an ounce of anything by being under care, it's that sharing love and hope is half the battle. To be given back something you lost through the natural healing process of the body leaves me breathless. So I will continue to practice with passion, continue to extend a hand of help, and continue to fill my practice with families who want better health. It has and will always be my pleasure to serve you and your family for many years to come.

Thank you for being such a great practice member.

Yours in health,

Dr. Scott

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scroll no further for these fun facts about your spine

Sciatica- It's a thing!

Back hurting this holiday season? You may be forgetting about this one significant cause.