Where does the time go?

As I look at the last time I posted, I realized time has slipped right by me. Hmmmm, sound familiar. It was yesterday that I was setting my New Year's resolutions and now almost 5 months have gone by. If you're like me, sometimes even the best intentions (like updating a blog) get put on the back burner. I see that it has been put on the calendar and yet, I forget to check it or something else urgent comes up.
So how have you been doing on following through with the goals you set 5 months ago. Have you slipped into the old habits, or are you charging through on to health, happiness, and abundance. A key to remember is that even if you fall off the wagon to get back up and move forward not dwell on your shortcomings. I can't tell you how many times I run into people approaching speed bumps in their healing, exercising, nutritional change, relaxation implementation or what, and once they have a slip up, they quit their progress. Isn't that exactly what got us in our predicament in the first place... Stinkin' Thinkin'! The battle between your ears is by far the greatest battle you will face while on this planet. Affirm yourself daily that you DO have what it takes, that you are worth it, that you will invest in your health because your health affects you and everyone around you. So the next time you have a speed bump, just remember how to eat an elephant...... one bite at a time!!

Till next time, (hopefully soon)

Dr. Scott

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scroll no further for these fun facts about your spine

Back hurting this holiday season? You may be forgetting about this one significant cause.

Sciatica- It's a thing!