Workshops Online Soon

I am excited to say that after much internal debate, I've decided to host my workshops online so the practice member may attend at their convenience. The reason for this is that I believe that the time we host them is not congruent with most people's schedules. This results in a lower percentage of people hearing VITAL information regarding their health and the health of their families. So I will start by presenting my Half Hour to Health #1 workshop on video and then post it so that a higher amount of people can view it from the comfort of their home or workplace. I think this will allow us to serve more people in a less threatening way. As always, I am open to suggestions on topics and as always, if you have a group that meets regularly and want to host me as a speaker, I am willing.

Blessings,

Dr. Scott

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scroll no further for these fun facts about your spine

Back hurting this holiday season? You may be forgetting about this one significant cause.

Sciatica- It's a thing!