Welcome to Dr. Scott's blog

Hi all who are reading,
After many thoughts run through my head of how I can educate others to live healthy and move towards a wellness lifestyle, I finally decided to create a blog. My upfront caveat is that my writing style is much like a text message. My grammar is bad, and you may not judge me for not having an English degree. So put on your boots and strap up, because this is going to be one wild ride. I may offend you, be suggestive, raise opinions, but the end goal is to make you more aware of how we were designed to live as humans on this earth.
Please stay tuned for more blog posts (is that what they're called?)

-Dr. Scott

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scroll no further for these fun facts about your spine

Back hurting this holiday season? You may be forgetting about this one significant cause.

Sciatica- It's a thing!