Wellness Workshop

I just finished one of my beloved Wellness Workshops and it was one of the most fun experiences I had yet. We had a group of new and veteran practice members, but all were up for the challenge of the class. You see, after being in school for most of my life, I figured the last thing someone wants to do at the end of the day is listen to me "lecture" about eating right and exercising. So I created a workshop which requires active participation from our practice members. Not only does it provide a sound educational experience on how to find health and more importantly stay healthy in today's society, but it is fun and entertaining for the members. If you don't believe me, ask my recent graduates how bad they were laughing at a few of my stories.
Health and wellness can be so much more fun than we make it. It starts with a great positive mental attitude. Do you see half empty or half full. Do think of that device that beeps in the morning as an alarm clock or an opportunity clock. In today's economic struggle, all we have is our insanity and health, so it's important to hold on tight to what is the most important to us. After all, our health affects everyone we connect with. If you are reading this and are not 100% certain that you are living life to the fullest, I challenge you to reserve your spot at our next workshop on 6/16/09 at 6:30pm. If you are not a practice member yet, don't wait to make an appointment. I want to remove any obstacle for you to get started, so if you reference this blog, I will waive your initial consultation/exam fees ($110) so you can see for yourself the health and wellness you so desperately need. There is a catch though- dang! You must come with an open mind and a willingness to learn about your own body. Thanks for reading. Until next time. I love this blog thing!

-Dr. Scott

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scroll no further for these fun facts about your spine

Back hurting this holiday season? You may be forgetting about this one significant cause.

Sciatica- It's a thing!